Managed cloud infrastructure
General Technologies is a fully-outsourced and customized computing infrastructure for your business. The experienced team at General Technologies will work with you from the outset to determine your specific needs, examine your existing infrastructure, and put together a plan for the future.
When you choose the General Technologies, you are also hosting your IT applications and business data on a private cloud: a professionally managed, secure environment that doesn’t compromise on the user experience.
Why choose General Technologies?
- We can add value to your business by providing the highest levels of industry accreditation. We have received accreditation from a range of the world’s top cloud vendors, including Microsoft, HPE, Veeam, Cisco, EMC, VMware,CommVault and more.
- Completely customized solutions. You gain the ability to select your processors, memory, operating system, backup needs, capacity and type of storage required for the proposed server.
- Secure carrier-grade data centre facilities. as well as state-of-the-art storage platforms.
- High level security and reliability. We offer market-leading multi-tiered firewalls, fully redundant network connectivity with hardware load balancing; highly secure server and network isolation and segmentation; dedicated Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Complete outsourced management.
- This includes low cost, pay-by-the-month fees, and a utility computing service and billing model.
General Technologies - Has been providing managed cloud infrastructure since a decade.
With General Technologies managed cloud infrastructure, you can leave all of your IT set up and ongoing management – including the purchase of servers, cloud set-up, software licenses, network equipment and data centre space – to the expert team. We also provide round-the-clock consultative advice and technical support.
As an outsourced accountancy firm, we understand the importance of focusing on core competencies. So, when it came to our IT systems, we were more than willing to find a qualified company to handle it for us. Since we didn't have the need for a full-time person, General Technologies was a perfect fit. They reduce so much of the administrative headache of running a business because they fix problems quickly and efficiently and maintain our network so that we have fewer issues. The peace of mind we have as a result of their work is something I would recommend to anyone!